In order for your projects to evolve with the success you expect, they need the security, trust and support necessary for optimal development. At Enel-Codensa we support you during the execution and development of your electrical works and projects.
Visit and accompaniment by Enel-Codensa
During the execution of your works, in Enel-codensa we provide a technical escort visit as long as your project meets the following requirements.
- Have an electrical design approved by Enel-Codensa.
- Have a breakthrough in electrical work greater than 70%.
To comply with them, request your pre-inspection visit to the work receipt via the Customer Service Hotline 601 60 00 option 2.
Request for work verification and compliance
Upon completing the development of your project, you must make a request for work verification and compliance, which must be accompanied by the technical and commercial documents required for your work provisional or final project.
Once the filing is done and if the documentation meets the requirements, an advisor will contact you and schedule the appointment for the Work Verification and Compliance Visit.
Later, we will confront what is in the approved plans of the project and, based on those documents, we will give way to the final approval for the energy supply.
Remember that these verifications are done under prior scheduling. To schedule this appointment, we recommend that you find a suitable person to take the visit and deliver the necessary documents, preferably the person in charge of the work and electrical designs.
Practical advice to successfully carry out the energy supply of your project
- In case you detect differences between the approved plans and what was built, request in advance of this visit the modification of the plans.
- Check in advance the validity of the documents so that, if there is one expired, request their respective revalidation.
- Bear in mind the importance of the Technical Regulation of Electrical Installations (RETIE) and complete the "Builder Declaration" form that corresponds to the self-declaration requested in the regulation.