www.enel.com.co uses our own and third party cookies to improve user experience and offer the best services.
IMPORTANT NOTE: the cookies that we catalog as our own are essential for normal browsing through our site. However, you have the option of disabling and deleting your browser cookies. If you want to know how to configure these options, you can read our section: "How to manage cookies on your browser?".
If the user blocks their browser cookies, the user may continue to browse the site, however it is possible some services will not be available, and the user experience may be limited.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are stored on the device the user uses to connect to our website. They allow the site to remember information regarding the user’s visit, such as language. This information will later be retrieved in order to improve and facilitate navigation.
They are only associated with the user’s browser and do not handle any personal data by themselves. Cookies cannot damage the user’s device and are also very useful, as they help us identify and resolve errors.
- Ensure proper website functioning.
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as what pages have been visited or the time spent on the website.
What types of cookies do we use on this website?
OUR OWN COOKIES
Type of cookie
||They are temporary and will disappear once the session ends. They help analyze traffic patterns on the website so we can adapt our services.
|Technical and Functional Cookies
||A user identifier per session and the necessary parameters for browsing.
||They are strictly necessary when browsing Endesa.com and are also necessary to use different options or services.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
|Type of cookie||Colleted information||Purpose|
|Type of device, browser used, origin of web access, browsing activity and search terms used.
||They help analyze users’ browsing habits, with the aim of optimizing basic functionalities and aid the site’s technical and operational maintenance in order to guarantee the best service possible.
How to manage cookies in the browser?
The most popular browsers have configuration options and security features that allow the user to avoid installing cookies and/or other browsing data collection systems onto the user’s device. The user can configure his/her browser so it will reject any cookies, but it may block certain website features or limit access to some of its content.
You can read about the steps to take in order to disable cookie installation in the "Help" sections of each browser’s web pages:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Advanced. For further information, check Microsoft's support or browser's Help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For further information, check Mozilla support or browser Help.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For further information, check Google support or browser Help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For further information, check Apple support or browser Help.