- Small Scale Autogenerator (AGPE): those users that have a self-generation system less than or equal to 1 MW.
- Large Scale Auto Generator up to 5MW: if you are a user with self-generation capacity greater than 1MW and less than or equal to 5MW.
- Distributed Generators (GD): Legal entities with a capacity equal to or less than 0.1 MW, which deliver the energy they produce to the public grid.
Download our CREG 030 Project Connection Guide (spanish version) and find out everything about the legal and technical information required for the filing of your request with Enel Colombia.
Follow these steps to complete the process:
- To register as a user, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Document Type
- Document Number
- Full name or social reason
- Contact Person
- Cell number
- Phone number
- Start the connection process here
Know the regulations associated with self-generation and energy management, below:
We want to help you in your connection process, that's why we offer you specialized support. If you have comments on compliance with the provisions of resolution CREG 030 of 2018, write us at email@example.com. We will answer your concerns.
Learn the procedure for connecting your autogeneration and distributed generation projects: