Contract your work provisionals service
When your work is being carried out, you need energy immediately. At Enel-Codensa we provide you with a temporary installation to supply your project with energy.
We offer connection equipment for rental so you may successfully carry out your plans. We put at your disposal a complete team of electrical engineers and advisors willing to give you a solution tailored to your needs. Everything always with the support and quality that we offer at Enel-Codensa.
How do I request the service?
If you are in Bogotá:
- Work provisionals with charges under 15 kW must request the service directly through the telephone hotline 7115 115.
- Work provisionals with charges of 15 kW and above, it is necessary to request the cancellation in a service center, where the disconnection order will be generated, once the commercial state of the account is validated.
When the work is ready, the request for work verification and fulfillment is filed at the Builder's Office (Avenida Suba No. 128ª-22, PISO 2). Or at the sites enabled for this.
You must attach the required information:
If you are in another municipality of Cundinamarca:
Work provisionals with loads up to 9 KW in rural areas and 15 kW in urban areas.
1. Request the service accompanied by the following documents:
- Letter of Request signed by the owner and/or Legal Representative indicating duration and charge.
- Copy of identity card of the owner and/or legal representative.
- Chamber and Commerce Certificate no more than 6 months of issue (Legal Person).
- Authorization letter from the owner and/or legal representative to the engineer and/or electrician to carry out proceedings before Enel-Codensa.
- Copy of professional card and ID of the electrician technician and/or engineer responsible for the work.
- RETIE self-declaration of compliance of the work that is carried out.
- Nomenclature Bulletin no longer than 5 months of issue for premises located in urban areas.
- Socioeconomic stratification certificate no greater than 30 days of issue; the neighboring property bill will have the same effect.
- Copy of the authorization of the competent body for the use of public space (Local Mayor Offices, IDU, IDRD, JAL, Administrations).
Follow this link to find out the application offices in Cundinamarca.
2. Provide the information requested by our advisors. They will indicate the service request number and the day of the visit, the date on which the property will be serviced and the meter installed.
For work provisionals with charges greater than 9 KW in rural areas and 15 kW in urban areas, the service request (feasibility) must be completed.
Once the work is ready, the request for work verification and compliance must be filed by the aforementioned service centers, attaching the information required for this purpose.
How do I cancel and disconnect the service?
If you are in Bogotá:
- For work provisionals with charges under 15 kW connected to the low voltage network, cancellation should be requested through the telephone service line 7115 115.
- For work provisionals with loads of more than 15 kW and above, it is necessary to file a service request.
If you are in other municipalities of Cundinamarca:
- Request cancellation at the service centers mentioned.
- For all your requests and procedures, always count on the attention, advice and trust of Enel-Codensa.