In case you require a simple connection, contact the line Phone new supplies:
Line 1: 7115115 - Option 2
Remember to have the Enel-Codensa invoice on hand for your application or a neighboring property.
If your connection is special, ask us for service feasibility.
It is the document that informs our potential customers of the connection point for their project, together with the technical, documentary and commercial requirements that must be met to obtain the energy service.
You can request the feasibility through the following channels:
- Telephone line: 6016000 Option 2
- Download the feasibility request form here and send it to the email email@example.com
- In person at any of our Service Centers.
Our specialized staff will attend your service requests and the response will be available in seven (7) business days. The response will be sent by email if the request was made by email, but should be requested at any service center.
How do I cancel and disconnect the service?
If you are in Bogotá:
- For work provisionals with charges under 15 kW connected to the low voltage network, cancellation should be requested through the telephone service line 7115 115.
- For work provisionals with loads of more than 15 kW and above, it is necessary to file a service request.
If you are in other municipalities of Cundinamarca:
- Request cancellation at the service centers mentioned.
For all your requests and procedures, always count on the attention, advice and trust of Enel-Codensa.