Due to the riots in Bogota on the night of September 9, we announced that SuperCADE Suba will not serve until Monday, September 14. In addition, we share information for the following points:
- SuperCADE Carrera 30 will continue to operate Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., and Saturday from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Supercades Americas will start attention on Monday, September 14, during hours (Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., and Saturdays from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.)
- SuperCADE Bosa will start attention on Monday, September 14 during hours (Mon – Fri. 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., and Saturdays from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.)
Remember to keep in mind that the attention will be done in person only through previous appointments at the same times; in addition, the current restrictions given by the district (peak and certificate) will be taken into account.
Don't forget that our other care channels are still available:
- App Enel Colombia: App Store o Play Store
- Whatsapp Enel: +57 316 283 60 92
- Virtual Filing Mail: email@example.com
- Service Chat
- Online Billing Service
- Social Networks: Twitter: @EnelClientesCO and @EnelColombia / Facebook: @EnelColombia
- National Free Line 018000912115
- Service line for Bogota 7115115
- Service line for Cundinamarca 5115115
- Emergency line 115