What are the benefits of having an electronic invoice?
In addition, decree 2242 established the mandatory implementation of electronic invoices in companies as of January 1, 2019.
Why do it through Enel Colombia Olimpia?
- First you must choose the electronic billing mode, select your allied technological provider to start the implementation.
- Then enter the Muisca Dian platform where you will:
- Make the electronic billing registration.
- Request the electronic billing resolution.
- Associate the electronic provider.
- Perform functionality tests.
- Liberal professions or service providers inherent to these, when they have income obtained in the previous year exceeding 4,000 uvt.
- Those who sell goods resulting from agricultural or livestock activity, when they have income obtained in the previous year exceeding 4,000 uvt.
- Those responsible for the sales tax of the common regime.
- Those responsible for the national consumption tax.
- Those in the simplified regime responsible for the national consumption tax at restaurants and bars.
- Natural or legal persons that according to the Tax Statute have the obligation to issue invoices and are selected by the DIAN to issue electronic invoices.
- Individuals or legal entities that choose to voluntarily issue electronic invoices.
Ready to optimize time and space in the billing processes of your company? Let's start now. Call us at 601 6000 option 4 and you will receive our support and that of Olimpia IT in the implementation of Electronic Billing for your company.
If you are interested in this product, schedule your personalized appointment filling up this form or call now 6016000 option 1 in Bogotá or 01 8000 935946 for the rest of the country.