There are usable residues that not only reduce the negative impact on the environment, but also, contribute to the optimization of costs in a chain that generates a product of value.
Faced with the environmental crisis that the planet is going through, it is our concern to have a good waste management policies and implement strategies for the use of these residues, which is why we offer dry fly ash, a by-product that helps reduce costs of raw materials without affecting the environment.
The ashes produced in the market are used as a partial substitute for raw materials in the following sectors
- Construction (production of cement and concrete)
- Ceramic (brick production)
- Roads (fillings and adjustments)
About the Ash Product
Dry fly ash is a by-product that originates in the process of coal combustion. It is a waste that due to its toxicological characteristics is classified as non-hazardous. There are many and diverse applications of fly ash, mainly used to produce cement, concrete, as infill in infrastructure works and roads, among others. Dry fly ashes partially replace the raw materials used to manufacture the product.
Among some of the advantages of the use of ashes for fillings, are:
- Ease of compaction
- Slow hardening with low stiffness in the short term
- Reduction of cracking caused by differential setting and thermal retractions
Cement and concrete production
It is one of the widest fields for the use of fly ash as it:
- Increases the initial and final setting times
- Produces an increase in the plasticity of the product when used
- Reduces the heat of hydration
- Reduces exudation
- Produces a delay in the initial resistances but equals or increases the resistance at later stages
The main advantages offered by the use of fly ash for the manufacture of bricks are:
- Requires less amount of water from kneading
- Increases in drying speed
- Quick cooking of the product
If you are interested in reducing costs of raw materials, without affecting the environment, contact us via e-mail at email@example.com and make dry fly ash your best option, no matter what your field of application.