You can pay your energy bill right here on our website using the PSE button. Click here to log in:
- Once in the payment area, enter your customer number including the verification code. (including all zeros to the left if applicable).
- Confirm the details and document available for payment.
- Complete the form details and select the documents you want to pay.
- Accept the terms and conditions, select your financial entity and person type. Then click Continue. (Bear in mind you must have PSE payments enabled with your entity and the amount must cover the total bill).
- Enter your PSE registration number. (e-mail).
- Log in to your bank with your username and password.
- Follow your bank’s instructions and finalize your payment.
Once your payment is complete, a transaction page will load with the payment made and you will receive an e-mail message with the transaction details sent to the e-mail address you registered initially.
Redeban payment sites are self-service modules available at supermarkets and chain stores where you can pay your public utility and private services bills, using your debit card from several authorized banks.
Follow these instructions to pay at a redeban payment site:
- Go to a Redeban Multicolor payment site.
- Slide your card over the magnetic band reader, if your card has a chip, insert it in the chip reader.
- Select the payment service option. In our case, it’s option 1.
- Select the account type: Savings or Checking
- Bring the barcode of your bill near the barcode reader or enter your account number.
- Verify your bill amount and if you wish to pay, press the green key.
- Enter your card pin number.
¡You’re done! It’s that easy. On the screen will appear your payment approval number, and additionally, you can print your payment receipt.
This is the best option for you to avoid having to remember to pay your bill each month. Ask your bank about the automatic debit option, which consists of debiting month by month the value of your energy bill from your savings or checking account. Depending on your bank, some allow you to directly debit your credit card.
The following are the banks where you can request Automatic Debit:
- Banco Davivienda
- Banco Itaú
- Banco BBVA
- Banco Scotiabank Colpatria
- Banco Falabella
- Grupo Aval (Banco Popular, Banco de Occidente, Banco Avvillas y Banco de Bogotá)
- Banco Caja Social
Pay your bill with just one click from the comfort of your home or your work site, through your bank’s online banking site. Here’s the step by step to make your payment (keep in mind that it can vary depending on your bank’s online banking site).
To make your payment your must first be registered as an online banking customer.
- Select the ‘Pay Services’ option.
- Select the service you wish to pay. In this case Codensa S.A ESP
- Enter your customer number.
- Verify the amount due before confirming your payment.
- Click on ‘Pay’.
- An on-screen notification will then appear telling you your payment has been successful.
Below are the banks through which you can pay your bill.
Banco de Bogotá
Banco de Occidente
Son non-banked mobile apps used to make payments, transfers, top-ups and online purchases.
Just download the app to your smartphone from the Play Store for Android devices and APP store for IOS technology and open the account by following the simple steps and recharge it using PSE or Bank Correspondents. Finally, select the service to pay (Enel-Codensa) and you're done!. To make it easier to pay your energy bill, we have enabled payment through The Wallets Nequi, Movii, Daviplata, T-paga, RappiPay and MiPagoAmigo.