- We facilitate the Customer-Company agreement.
- We resolve customer-company contractual disputes more efficiently.
- We seek to balance the relationship between the parties and make them effectively equal when customer-company disagreements arise.
- We avoid administrative and judicial processes, saving time and money.
- We generate continuous learning and improvement.
- We prevent future contractual conflicts.
- Reconciliation and friendly solution.
- Professionalism and service vocation.
- Continuous improvement.
- Confidentiality and professional secrecy.
- Independence in decisión-making
These are the instances in which you can count on us:
- When you have exhausted ordinary attention channels and you are not satisfied with the response obtained.
- This way you can show your disagreement about a company procedure that puts your rights at risk.
- When you detect an irregular attitude on the part of the authorized Enel Colombia personnel or regarding a breach of promise of service by the company.
- Administrative negligence: when you receive omission or inattention in compliance with a specific task of our company.
- Non-repaired damages: any deterioration caused by presumed actions or omissions of the company's personnel, in the development of daily work activities.
- Customer Maltreatment: any behavior of the personnel that in the development of their activities violates the norms of courtesy, respect or good habits.
- Corruption: Refers to any action or omission of a worker of the company or a third party who performs illicit acts in exchange for money or other type of favors.
- How do I drive?: Behavior of any vehicle driver assigned to the company, taking into account the safety laws and regulations in force in Colombia. Make sure to report the vehicle license plate.
- Theft of Infrastructure: Action aimed at illegally removing materials owned by the company such as: covers, cables, lights, poles and transformers.
- Animal Abuse: If you observe any action of a worker that may cause suffering or pain to an animal, in accordance with the provisions of Law 1774 of January 06, 2016.
How to contact the customer's ombudsman?
Our main office and telephone service are not currently available for actions taken by the Government and the District. However, you can access the advocate's form and register your claim through My Enel. Enter and if you are already registered confirm your details, select customer advocate taking into account the reason for the claim and diligence all the fields of the form.