Faced with the current need to be more conscious with the conservation of our resources, to take care of the environment and be more sustainable, we have been modifying the way in which we lighten our spaces, to make them more efficient, and that this translates into lower consumption. This is why lighting with LED technology becomes a key element to achieve energy savings in the lighting of your home that are truly significant.
Making the switch to LED technology bulbs is an effective solution, since they consume less energy and produce light without wasting it in heat, making them 85% more energy efficient. This translates into a considerable reduction of your energy consumption in terms of home lighting.
Why use LED bulbs in your home?
- Around 80% of the energy consumed by LED bulbs is transformed into light, unlike traditional bulbs, which turn it into heat.
- 85% less energy consumption than with traditional bulbs.
- Reproduce the colors of your facades with great fidelity. Illumination that, without a doubt, adapts to all types of environments.
- 95% of the components of LED lighting are recyclable.
- The emission of greenhouse gases is considerably reduced, since they are free of toxic substances and contaminants.
- They resist high temperatures, vibrations and humidity.
Change your traditional LED bulbs, the moment is now! Just choose the ones that best suit the needs of your home and we will finance your new saving lighting system, taking it to your home or office.