We are going through a difficult time; Coronavirus, a virus that spreads easily, is going around the world and, and as it progresses, we must unite and think collectively to mitigate its consequences.
Let us think about one another and not only about ourselves; Let us think that "if I take care of myself, I am also taking care of the other"; Let us act quickly and consciously to prevent more people from catching a virus for which there is still no vaccine.
Therefore, at this time it is best to take prevention seriously, taking into account the below recommendations, which can make the difference in stopping infections. They are very easy to follow and they will help us all:
- Wash hands with soap and water every three hours.
- Use facemasks in case of cold or flu symptoms.
- Avoid hugging, kissing or shaking hands.
- Keep a safe distance from other people.
- Do not attend mass events or crowded places.
If any symptoms related to coronavirus arise, call 123 and avoid going to hospitals and public centers so they can provide care for other patients who do need urgent medical attention.
Constantly clean and disinfect surfaces that can come in contact with hands and take off our shoes when entering the house.
Sneeze and cough covering the face with the inside of the elbow, not with the hand.
For our part, we have precautionary measures in place such as disinfection of our service centers every 3 hours and ask our advisors to wash their hands every half hour.
Most importantly, you do not have to leave the house since you can carry out operations such as bill payments, energy service failure reports, maintenance information, suggestions or filings through our digital channels:
- Enel-Codensa App
- Filings: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online billing: https://www.enel.com.co/es/personas/factura-virtual.html where you can register and receive it in your email
- Social media: @Codensaservicio on Twitter to report service related failures or issues and @Condesaenergía to know everything about our company, and @Codensaenergía on Facebook.
- Phone line: 115
- PSE button
Let’s avoid crowds and moving around, believing or spreading false news, and do not panic; Better #stayhome and with our energy we will defeat the spread of the coronavirus.